This challenge is set up so you can read some books in your TBR (To Be Read) Stacks
(If you need more challenges to keep whittling your TBR stacks, click on A NOVEL CHALLENGE also.)
- Open to anyone, whether you have a blog or not!
- No need to register or to announce what you are going to read.
- Start in any category that you wish.
- 3 books from this reading challenge can be used in other reading challenges.
- Just post in the comment section.
- The genre of the books can be ANYTHING (fiction or non-fiction), but it must be decent (because you have to write reviews about the books).
- Other reading materials (graphic novels, poetry, museum catalogs, art books, zines etc.) are OK.
- The book must already be in your bookcase or storage area.
- The Challenge starts 12/27/08 to 12/27/09. (I hate to begin anything on January 1st).
- You can post starting on 12/27/08.
- Format of work can be paper, audio, or electronic.
These are the NINE categories to celebrate 2009! See the above tabs for details. (I had to abbreviate some of the categories due to WordPress Code restrictions.)
To post, please click one of the tabs for the specific category and place your review JUST in that category, not on any of the 4 pages on the front of this blog.
- Alive or Not
I will give out one prize each quarter, one prize for finishing five books (deadline 8/29/2009), and a nice gift for finishing the challenge (deadline: 12/27/2009).
See posts below this one for details.
See next post and download the right size for you.
Read here for more information!
Q3 winner – Veens of Giving Reading a Chance
Q4 winner – Susan of Well-Mannered Frivolity! Congratulations
Questions or Comments? Please feel free to ask at email@example.com